The life coach partners with clients who want to manage their lives better to:
- Set concrete goals.
- Create steps to reach these goals.
- Develop customized routines to help complete steps and move closer to goals.
- Check-in regularly between sessions to keep moving forward and on track.
- Build self-reliance, self-confidence and self-advocacy skills.
HOW ADHD LIFE COACHING WORKS
- An initial 30 minute no-cost consultation (by telephone or in person) is set up to determine whether coaching makes sense for you at this time and whether the coaching relationship would be a comfortable fit.
- The next step is a fee-based session where more in-depth information is gathered about the background and goals of the client.
- Weekly sessions are one – 50 minute session.
- Clients are still accountable between sessions as they are encouraged to check in regularly so they can stay focused and on track.
- The coaching process lasts 3 months or more, depending on the client’s goals and progress.
All coaching services provided adhere to the ethical and coach conduct guidelines established by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE)